What he says does not make any sense to me. Tim came up with a good idea for improving customer service. Mr. Thompson took over Sharon’s job after she left the company.
I will show you the pictures which I took in Canada. Look at the window which was broken by Tom. The woman whom Bob is helping every Sunday is very friendly.
The country place an active part in international cooperation. She attended a conference on the world economy. His book has been translated into many languages.
The library was where he met his friend John. Pat is very talkative. That’s why I don’t like him. This is the way in which we can become acquainted with one another.
The absence of something set up our imagination emotional to feel in the missing pieces. We are totally free to have any views. We may even hit up on the creative idea.
Many libraries lend you books for 2 weeks, but in a living library you can borrow a book only for 30 minutes. But the biggest difference of all is that the books you borrow are not made of paper and ink, but flesh and blood. yes they are real human being.
What he says does not make any sense to me
返信削除Please work my story I can’t keep up with you
His tall figure stood out in the cloud
#2 walk more slowly
削除#3crowd
Very well!
削除What he says does not make any sense to me.
返信削除Tim came up with a good idea for improving customer service.
Mr. Thompson took over Sharon’s job after she left the company.
Very well!
削除I will show you the pictures which I took in Canada.
返信削除Look at the window which was broken by Tom.
The woman whom Bob is helping every Sunday is very friendly.
Very well!
削除I wish I had been there to help you.
返信削除I wish I could have stayed longer.
Would it be possible to change my reservation now?
The country place an active part in international cooperation.
返信削除She attended a conference on the world economy.
His book has been translated into many languages.
#1 The country plays...
削除Very well!
削除My cat was nearly run over by a car.
返信削除She must be clever to answer that question.
She woke up to find himself in the hospital.
He woke up to find himself in the hospital.
削除Very well!
削除#2 ... clever(enough) to ...
The library was where he met his friend John.
返信削除Pat is very talkative. That’s why I don’t like him.
This is the way in which we can become acquainted with one another.
Very wel
削除The absence of something set up our imagination emotional to feel in the missing pieces.
返信削除We are totally free to have any views.
We may even hit up on the creative idea.
Very well!
削除Many libraries lend you books for 2 weeks, but in a living library you can borrow a book only for 30 minutes. But the biggest difference of all is that the books you borrow are not made of paper and ink, but flesh and blood.
返信削除yes they are real human being.
Very well!
削除