2020年9月2日水曜日

School Textbook-Sr.2-Sep.2

17 件のコメント:

  1. Laptop computers are still so expensive that I cannot afford to buy one.
    Please help yourselves to whatever you like.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very well.
      Try to read & lookup three sentences/phrases or more.

      削除
  2. See from the plane the islands were very pretty
    It being a fine day yesterday I took my son fishing
    Having a hard the joke before I didn’t find it funny the second time

    返信削除
  3. The background music was so loud that I couldn’t make myself hurt.
    Not knowing which way to go, I had to guess.
    It being Sunday, the bank was closed.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. The background music was so loud that I couldn’t make myself heard.

      削除
  4. I asked my teacher some questions after the classes yesterday.
    I asked my uncle to fix the radio which I broke last night.
    My parents don’t allow me to use the computer at night.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 how did you break the radio? A very strange sentence.
      ... to repair the radio that stopped working/playing
      => Clara asked her godfather to repair the nutcracker that her brother broke/was broken by ...

      削除
  5. Food banks collect food from company supermarkets and farmers and give it to people who need help.
    I often saw them sleeping on the streets.
    Stopping drinking is not easy but people can change their lives it is never too late.

    返信削除
  6. The food and agriculture organization of the United Nations estimates that high artistic standards in the retail industry excludes 20 to 40% of fresh produce.
    Every year along the word, 800 to 900,000,000 tons of produce rot in straight or don’t make it out of the fears because farmers can’t sell it to distributors.

    返信削除
  7. Many people are aware of the danger of smoking.
    I left my pencil case at my house so now I have nothing to write with.
    How kind it is of you to help us clean the room!

    返信削除