2020年9月23日水曜日

School Textbook-Sr.2-Sep.23

14 件のコメント:

  1. If you should meet her again, what would you say to her.
    If I were to leave my life again, I would be an artist.
    Would you mind if I turned on the air conditioner.

    返信削除
  2. When are you going to apply for the job
    Long cancer accounts for 25% of cancer mortality
    What he wrote in his diary turned out to be true

    返信削除
  3. It is important for you to solve this problem.
    I had the doorman carry my baggage.
    I saw the girl walked across the street.

    返信削除
  4. It seems that the strain off all the world has begun to tell on him.
    He asked where she lived and I told him.
    Tell me when you will leave London.

    返信削除
  5. The activity of the living library began in 2000 when an NGO composed of young people with the slogan stop the violence took part in a big musical event in Denmark. On this occasion living people from various backgrounds for lent out and spoke with readers, believing that it is very important to me and get him know unfamiliar kind of people directly. This is how the movement started.

    返信削除
  6. Do wild fires break out often in America.
    His daughter came of age last year.
    My friend kept in touch with me by email while he was in Canada.

    返信削除