I left home early enough to drop in on my grandmother. If your homework is too difficult for you to do by yourself, ask for help. Ken and I are discussing where to go on our vacation.
My cousin Bob majored French in college. The house was broken into while the owner was holiday. Another issue to think about is how banks cope with computer hackers.
I have been studying chimpanzees boss in Japan and abroad. I have not only work with a female chimpanzee named Ai here in Japan, but visited Africa each year for the past 25 years to study white chimpanzees.
I have been studying chimpanzees both in Japan and abroad. I have not only worked with a female chimpanzee named Ai here in Japan but visited Africa each year for the past 25 years to study wild chimpanzees.
In many places around the globe, tipping is an accepted custom, something that you are expected to do. In some countries, such as Japan, tipping is not done. Even in the United States, where tipping in restaurants, for example, is the norm, some people do not agree with this practice.
Where are you, I would not take a taxi but walk there. How do I known this, I wouldn't have accepted the proposal. Should you study abroad, what country would you like to go to.
The rise of the yen put a lot of workers out of a job.
返信削除He is always complaining about his wages.
This picture is very attractive, but not valuable.
Very well!
削除I left home early enough to drop in on my grandmother.
返信削除If your homework is too difficult for you to do by yourself, ask for help.
Ken and I are discussing where to go on our vacation.
Very well!
削除My cousin Bob majored French in college.
返信削除The house was broken into while the owner was holiday.
Another issue to think about is how banks cope with computer hackers.
#2 in holiday?
削除I have been studying chimpanzees boss in Japan and abroad.
返信削除I have not only work with a female chimpanzee named Ai here in Japan,
but visited Africa each year for the past 25 years to study white chimpanzees.
I have been studying chimpanzees both in Japan and abroad.
削除I have not only worked with a female chimpanzee named Ai here in Japan
but visited Africa each year for the past 25 years to study wild chimpanzees.
Very well!
削除Linder often makes up stories to impress people
返信削除She waited on shop bars all day at the department store
How can you put up with his bad behavior
#2 shoppers
削除Her story seemed to be true.
返信削除John seem to have been busy for many days when I saw him.
She seems to be enjoying her holiday.
John seemed to have been busy for many days when I saw him.
削除In many places around the globe, tipping is an accepted custom, something that you are expected to do. In some countries, such as Japan, tipping is not done. Even in the United States, where tipping in restaurants, for example, is the norm, some people do not agree with this practice.
返信削除Very well!
削除Where are you, I would not take a taxi but walk there.
返信削除How do I known this, I wouldn't have accepted the proposal.
Should you study abroad, what country would you like to go to.
#1 Where I were
削除#2 Had I known this
Very well!
削除