2020年9月30日水曜日

School Textbook-Sr.2-Sep.30

16 件のコメント:

  1. If it had not been for your help, I might have been in trouble.
    If only he were more self-confident.
    It is high time you took up studying more seriously.

    返信削除
  2. In order to save the orangutans we must preserve its natural environment.
    There is a great market for tuna in Japan.
    I’ll give you a piece of advice.

    返信削除
  3. I am not so foolish as to believe his story.
    The president is to visit Koto today.
    I seem to have left my umbrella in the restaurant.

    返信削除
  4. Jose is the boy who plays soccer with Carlos every week.
    The boy was carrying the box full of toys.
    The language which is spoken in Australia is English.

    返信削除
  5. I called on you last night but you were not in
    I’ll Kelly on my business there
    She had to call off her order for the goods

    返信削除
  6. Turn off the water when you are brushing your teeth. this could save approximately 300 gallons of water per year per person. In the United States, this would translate roughly in to more than 67 billion gallons of water each year.

    返信削除
  7. Susan is determined to succeed in her studies.
    Laura studied hard in order to catch up with her classmates.
    They will be very angry if you break your word.

    返信削除