I want to go to Hokkaido next summer. I was planning to go there this year but couldn’t because of the coronavirus. I want to eat a lot of delicious food there.
I want to Visit to San Francisco in the next summer vacation. Because we planned to visit to America in this summer but we didn’t visit there. I want to see a beautiful Ocean and eat American food In San Francisco.
I want to go to festivals with my friends in next summer. This summer most of them were canceled and I couldn't see fireworks. Also I want to eat shaved ice.
I want to go to somewhere in the next summer vacation. This summer I couldn’t go to travel or play with my friends. Next year is our last summer before entrance examination period.
I want to go for fireworks festival. I can’t go fireworks festival these years, and I like to see fireworks. In addition I want to play summer festival with friends.
I want to go swimming in the pool. I planed to go swimming this summer vacation but I couldn’t go because of the corona virus. So I want to go to the pool next summer vacation with friends.
I want to go to Tōhoku in the next summer vacation. I was going to go there this year but couldn’t because of the coronavirus. I'm studying OkunoHosomichi, I want to go to the places introduced it.
I want to go to Hokkaido next summer.
返信削除I was planning to go there this year but couldn’t because of the coronavirus.
I want to eat a lot of delicious food there.
#2 I planned ...
削除#3 ... try ... and ... there
I want to Visit to San Francisco in the next summer vacation.
返信削除Because we planned to visit to America in this summer but we didn’t visit there.
I want to see a beautiful Ocean and eat American food In San Francisco.
#2 We ... America this summer but didn't because (of) ...
削除#3 ... see beautiful sea and eat/try ...
I want to go to festivals with my friends in next summer.
返信削除This summer most of them were canceled and I couldn't see fireworks.
Also I want to eat shaved ice.
#2 ... due to/because of ....
削除#3 I want to see fireworks displays and ...
I want to travel abroad next summer vacation.
返信削除I prefer like European country.
I want to eat European food and see walk cities.
#2 ... in the ...
削除#2 I'd like to visit ..., such as ...
#3 to see ... and eat ...
I want to go to a foreign country in the next summer vacation.
返信削除I don’t go to any country these years.
I want to go to the United States most.
#2 I haven't been to ...
削除#3 ... States and ...
I want to go to somewhere in the next summer vacation.
返信削除This summer I couldn’t go to travel or play with my friends.
Next year is our last summer before entrance examination period.
#1 go somewhere away from Tokyo ... because I ...
削除#2 Explain where you want to go/visit
#3 Speak what you want to do there
I want to go for fireworks festival.
返信削除I can’t go fireworks festival these years, and I like to see fireworks.
In addition I want to play summer festival with friends.
#1 go to see ... next summer.
削除#2 I haven't seen ... (Do not repeat #1)
#3 play summer festival???
I want to go swimming in the pool.
返信削除I planed to go swimming this summer vacation but I couldn’t go because of the corona virus.
So I want to go to the pool next summer vacation with friends.
#1 ... next summer
削除#3 Elaborate/Explain more about #2
I want to go to Tōhoku in the next summer vacation.
返信削除I was going to go there this year but couldn’t because of the coronavirus.
I'm studying OkunoHosomichi, I want to go to the places introduced it.
#2 I planned/wanted
削除#3 ... , so ... places that were mentioned in the Haiku poems