How will you study after dinner from now on?
Come up with two dos and/or don’ts
Come up with two dos and/or don’ts
Write your answer in four sentences.
Do/Don’t:
Do/Don’t:
#1 When I study after dinner, I will/won’t … (to …)
#2 -> Explain: I ...
#3 Also, When I study after dinner, I will/won’t … (to …)
#4 -> Explain: I ...
Try using interrupts/disturbs, can’t concentrate/focus/stay
focused on
When I study after dinner, I will use dictionary instead of phone.
返信削除I can learn not only word meanings but also synonyms and antonyms of the words.
Also, when I study after dinner, I won’t eat any snacks while studying.
I sometimes get my textbook and prints dirty by eating snacks.
#1 Study what?
削除smartphone
#3, 4 Write something about your brain/cognitive science
When I study after dinner, I will keep leaving my smartphone in the living room.
返信削除If I take it in my room, I feel I want to use it while studying.
Also, When I study after dinner, I will finish one subject exactly before I move on to the next subject.
My brain can’t adapt to various subjects so often, and it makes my memory poorer.
#1 ... will leave my ...
削除#2 bring
can't focus on ...
#3 exactly<=?
at a time you mean?
#4 This way, I can ...
When I study after dinner, I will leave my smartphone in the living room.
削除If I bring it in my room, I can’t focus on doing my homework.
Also, when I study after dinner, I will finish the subjects one by one.
This way, I can concentrate on studying each subjects better.
When I study after dinner, I will keep turning my smartphone off. I can't focus studying when I constantly check smartphone's notifications.
返信削除Also, when I study after dinner, I won't talk with my family. It interrupts my brain as it builds memories.
#2 focus on my study as I tend to check
削除#4 as it tries to ...
#2 I can't focus on my study as I tend to check my smartphone's notifications.
削除#4 It interrupts my brain as it tries to build memories.
I will leave my smartphone in the living room when I study after dinner.
返信削除I don’t want to be interrupted by my smartphone if someone calls me.
Also, when I study after dinner, I will keep my room quiet.
I sometimes pay attention to listening to the sound when I study.
#3 Does your room make noise???
削除will not play music?
#4 => It interrupts ...
It interrupts me when I study in my room.
削除When I study after dinner, I won’t listen to J-Pop music.
返信削除I usually do it and sometimes sing a song.
Also, when I study after dinner, I will continue to mute the smartphone.
I may see it if it sounds.
#1 ... any more
削除#2 It disturbs/interrupts ...
#3 ... will mute
削除When I study after dinner, I won’t listen to J-Pop music any more.
It disturbs studying because it lets me sing.
Also, when I study after dinner, I will mute the smartphone.
I may see it if it sounds.
When I study after dinner, I will turn off the TV to stay focus on the study. I will get less information if I watch the TV. Also, when I study after dinner, I will finish one exercise before I begin a new one. If we think about different things, we use up more brain energy.
返信削除#1 stay focused on studying
削除#2 can't learn well if
#4 ... things at the same time,
When I study after dinner, I will turn off the TV to stay focused on studying. I can't learn well if I watch the TV. Also, when I study after dinner, I will finish one exercise before I begin a new one. If we think about different things at the same time, we use up more brain energy.
削除When I study after dinner, I will study easy subject.
返信削除After eating, I’m sleepy and can’t solve difficult questions.
Also, when I study after dinner, I will eat chocolate.
I feel like I woke up when I ate chocolate.
#1 easy subject???=> subjects that don't take ...
削除#2 ... I tend to become sleepy and ...
#4 It'll give my brain the energy to ...
When I study after dinner, I will study subjects that don’t take much time.
削除After eating, I tend to become sleepy and can’t solve difficult questions.
Also, when I study after dinner, I’ll eat chocolate.
It’ll give my brain the energy to study.
When I study after dinner, I will put my smart phone at the living.
返信削除I’m conserved with my smartphone I it were put to in my room.
Also, When I study after dinner I will review the school text book.
It doesn’t make tire with me
Also, When I study after dinner I will review the school text book.
I can study carelessly light heartedly
#2 if
削除#1 put-> leave
削除#2 I can't concentrate/focus ... if ...
#4 make me tired
#5, 6 unnecessary
削除When I study after dinner, I will leave my smart phone at the living.
I can’t focus on study it were put to in my room.
Also, When I study after dinner I will review the school text book.
It doesn’t make me tired
When I study after dinner, I will taking a bath before studying.
返信削除I can reset my head by taking a bath.
Also, when I study after dinner, I won't keep turning off my smart phone because my friends sometimes ask me questions about studying, and I also ask questions.
Instead, I try not to use smartphone from the time I get home until I eat dinner.
#1 I will take ... before ...
削除#2 When I take a bath, I feel refreshed.
#3 ... I will turn off ...
#4 I don't want to be disrupted by ...
When I study after dinner, I will take a bath before studying.
返信削除When I take a bath, I feel refreshed.
Also, when I study after dinner, I will not turn off my smart phone because my friends sometimes ask me questions about studying and I also ask, too.
Instead, I won't use smartphone just before go to bed.