I'll do repetition to learn new English words for more than 20 times in different days. Also, I'll hear, speak, and write the English words with sentence because learning different ways make my brain unforgettable.
I'll repeat speaking the words more than 20 times to learn new English words in different days. Also, I'll listen, speak, and write the English words in sentence to learn different ways make my brain unforgettable.
I’ll repeat each words many times in different ways like hearing, writing and speaking to remember efficiently. Also, I’ll try to remember the words often over months to stock them into my long-term memory.
I’ll listen, write and speak each words repeatedly to remember efficiently. Also, I’ll try to store them in my long-term memory by remembering the words often over months.
I'll learn new English words in a different ways to make my brain connection stronger. Also, I'll repeat studying them over and over again to store them for a long term. For instance, on the First day, I remember 10 words by repeating and on the next day, I write them.
#1 Good TS! #2 This is SS-1 to explain the TS, not an additional way => I'll ... #3 Example for SS-1: ... I'll speak 10 worlds repeatedly and ... I'l write them in the notebook.
I'll learn new English words in a different ways to make my brain connection stronger. I'll repeat studying them over and over again to store them for a long term. For instance, I'll speak 10 words repeatedly and I'll write them in the notebook on another day.
I’ll learn new English words in many ways, such as listening, speaking and writing to remember them for long time. Also, I’ll practice them every day because it makes my brain remember the new words.
I’ll learn new English words in many ways, such as listening, speaking and writing to remember them for a long time. Also, I’ll practice repeating them every day to make my brain remember the new words.
I'll repeat things what I learned regularly at home to store them in my brain. Also when I learn new English words, I'll connect them with other ones to put them out easily of my brain.
I'll repeat words what I learned regularly at home to store them in my brain. Also when I learn new English words, I'll connect them with other ones to remember them immediately.
I will connect the new word to the words that is in my long-term memory and remember them in one. Also, I will write two of them alternately so they cannot get off from your head.
I will connect the new word and the word that is in my long-term memory and remember them at once. Also, I will write two of them alternately so they will keep your head.
I'll do repetition to learn new English words for more than 20 times in different days.
返信削除Also, I'll hear, speak, and write the English words with sentence because learning different ways make my brain unforgettable.
#1 repeat -ing more than ... to ...
削除#2 hear-> listen ... in sentence to ...
I'll repeat speaking the words more than 20 times to learn new English words in different days.
削除Also, I'll listen, speak, and write the English words in sentence to learn different ways make my brain unforgettable.
I’ll repeat each words many times in different ways like hearing, writing and speaking to remember efficiently.
返信削除Also, I’ll try to remember the words often over months to stock them into my long-term memory.
#1 I'll listen to, ... the same words repeatedly to ...
削除#2 ... to store them in ... or move them into ... (from ...)
I’ll listen, write and speak each words repeatedly to remember efficiently.
削除Also, I’ll try to store them in my long-term memory by remembering the words often over months.
I’ll repeat to words for everyday. After a while I’ll repeat to words for once a week.
返信削除Also, I’ll establish in the brain.
#1 repeat new words when/after ...
削除#2 ..., I'll ...
#3 establish in the brain <=???
I’ll repeat new words before go to bed. After a while, I’ll repeat to words for once a week.
削除Also, I’ll can known words by hurt
I'll learn new English words in a different ways to make my brain connection stronger.
返信削除Also, I'll repeat studying them over and over again to store them for a long term.
For instance, on the First day, I remember 10 words by repeating and on the next day, I write them.
#1 Good TS!
削除#2 This is SS-1 to explain the TS, not an additional way => I'll ...
#3 Example for SS-1: ... I'll speak 10 worlds repeatedly and ... I'l write them in the notebook.
I'll learn new English words in a different ways to make my brain connection stronger.
削除I'll repeat studying them over and over again to store them for a long term.
For instance, I'll speak 10 words repeatedly and I'll write them in the notebook on another day.
I’ll repeat what I learn to remember more effectively.
返信削除Also, I’ll connect the words stronger than now to remember truly.
#1 ... learned many times to remember them.
削除#2 ... I'll try to find connection of the new words to remember them.
I’ll learned many times to remember them.
削除Also, I’ll try to find connection of the new words to remember them.
I’ll learn new English words in many ways, such as listening, speaking and writing to remember them for long time.
返信削除Also, I’ll practice them every day because it makes my brain remember the new words.
#1 ... for a long time
削除#2 ... practice -ing ... to ...
I’ll learn new English words in many ways, such as listening, speaking and writing to remember them for a long time.
削除Also, I’ll practice repeating them every day to make my brain remember the new words.
I'll repeat things what I learned regularly at home to store them in my brain.
返信削除Also when I learn new English words, I'll connect them with other ones to put them out easily of my brain.
#1 things what => words that ...
削除#2 put them out???
I'll repeat words what I learned regularly at home to store them in my brain.
削除Also when I learn new English words, I'll connect them with other ones to remember them immediately.
I will connect the new word to the words that is in my long-term memory and remember them in one.
返信削除Also, I will write two of them alternately so they cannot get off from your head.
#1 ... words that is =>
削除in once=>
#2 from your head=>
I will connect the new word and the word that is in my long-term memory and remember them at once.
削除Also, I will write two of them alternately so they will keep your head.
I’ll repeat the new words to remember many times in different ways.
返信削除Also, I’ll search how to use it in each situation.
#1 what different ways?
削除#2 it=>
each situation=>
I’ll use repetition to learn the new words to remember maany times.
削除Also, I’ll serch how to use the word in various situations.